Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Why should I play WoW?

Many people tell me that WoW is one of the best games out there and that pretty much everyone, if they could play it, would do so. I played the 10 Day Free Trial and it felt kind of boring to me. Does WoW just start boring? What reasons are there that I should stick in the game enough that will prove that all the boring work in the beginning is actually worth it? Please provide any reasons that you can think of. I have been job hunting because I need the money for collage and a car (Don't give me the think about collage speech because I already know that. Obviously, any money that I can set aside I will). As you can probably guess, there are many people that will be in every collage that play WoW and I enjoy playing with people that I know. So once again, please provide me with any reasoning as to why I should play WoW and/or if there are reasons in the future for pushing through the long, hard, boring work of becoming a high leveled player.

No comments:

Post a Comment