Tuesday, July 19, 2011

America on the verge of going away...?

How many people think America is about (when I say about I mean within 5 to 10 years) to come crumbling down? I'm not talking about terrorism either. I'm talking about particularly powerful people born and bred right here in the good ole U S of A who have been setting things up so when that "day" comes, everyone will be surprised but them. No I'm not a glen beck follower and I don't generally believe in conspiracy theories but I do believe a dictatorship (among other things) is FAST approaching. I once heard something that I'm not dumb enough to repeat here (though I wish I could) because it would validate what I'm saying. Also, some Jason Bourne type guy sent to hunt me down would NOT BE GOOD. But with all the stuff happening in politics today it's starting to make sense..your thoughts people?

No comments:

Post a Comment