Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I need your honest idea please?

I’m planning to open a small business consultant (Mystery shopping and event management) the only thing I have is the resource the people who will work this, I don’t have money I’m planning to take a loan, as I’m working full time job I’m planning not to recruit any one and do it by my self when I finish my normal work. The expenses to open this business will be around $ 15000. If I open this I have to search clients and all that staff, the compotators in the area are not that much.im not also a native person to the country which I want operate the business (UAE) I lived only 3 years. What do you think? I’m risking my self? Please if you comment write at the end of your comment YES if you want me to start Or NO if you don’t want me. Thanking you

No comments:

Post a Comment