Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Show Names for Chester?

I own a nine year old chestnut Thoroughbred named Chester. I've owned him for three years and I still have no show name for him and now I desperately need one since we're beginning to show in jumpers. He used to be a racehorse and his registered name was Senior Officer but I think there's nothing flashy in that at all. His dam is Stand At Attention and his sire is Capture the Gold. Chester is a very sweet and loving horse, always willing to please, and loves what he does, but also very strong, but he never does anything terribly bad at all. I want a show name that's flashy and will catch people's ears, something unique and clever but also appealing. It doesn't need to be anything relating to his name, Chester, or his parent's names (although, I really do love his mother's name), but I want something in there to relate to his personality or roots or maybe even his name (or his parents' names) so it relates to him in some way. Thank you for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment